Restaurant Tech Talk: AI Delivering Profits with Dave Dittenber of BYOD
publication date: Feb 2, 2022
author/source: Jaime Oikle with Dave Dittenber
It was great chatting with Dave Dittenber, CEO of BYOD.
In addition to running a tech company Dave is an operator of several concepts in Michigan so he's dealing with all the same issues and challenges that you face at your restaurant.
We got into...
- How Dave grew up in and fell in love with the restaurant business
- How COVID has impacted their various operations
- Ways they pivoted and adapted to successfully navigate the crisis
- The foundation and starting point for BYOD
- How long-time operators look at increasing efficiencies to boost profits
- Why having too many different types of technologies is bad for your restaurant
- How getting the tech to talk to each other is a big win
- How emerging technologies like machine learning & AI are helping to make real-time decisions
- How their Alexa like MABEL assistant is helping restaurants with their operations
Lots of good stuff...Check it out...
Subscribe at YouTube or iTunes to not miss an episode and drop us feedback via email, Facebook, or Twitter.