Ep 186: Accounting and Tax Mistakes that Restaurants Make
publication date: Mar 2, 2023
author/source: Jaime Oikle with Anne Gannon
I enjoyed revisiting with Anne Gannon, Founder of The Largo Group, on a variety of quick tax and accounting tips for restaurants. We hit on...
- Typical accounting mistakes and oversights that restaurants make
- The importance of a weekly forecast look
- The key numbers that go into an effective weekly forecast
- The four big areas that restaurants need to pay attention to
- Getting depreciation right
- Getting your tax return to tell the whole accurate story of your restaurant
- Long term strategy tax planning to have a successful business exit
- Why breaking out the various parts of your restaurant's revenue is beneficial
- Why weekly accountability is the best recipe for success
- And more...
Be sure to check out the episode...
Subscribe / Follow / Like the Podcast at YouTube or iTunes to not miss an episode. Drop us feedback via email, Facebook, or Twitter.
Links: The Largo Group - https://www.thelargogroup.com
Episode Sponsor: Popmenu