From Hostess to Manager to Owner: Daniela Marcone of Andiamo in Austin, TX
I'm so glad we had a chance to squeeze our call in because Daniela is just terrific.
Her story is wonderful and her passion is contagious...
Listen and take some notes because there are a handful of key insights in our session that can absolutely be ported over to your restaurant to help boost your results.
Some of what we touched on included...
- How courage & belief can help you take the big leap to becoming an owner
- The power of community marketing to drive neighborhood sales & awareness for independent restaurants
- An awesome staff outing idea that can be good for all
- How to think about firing in your restaurant
- The importance of crafting value into your special events
- How trying new things like cooking classes can energize and engage your staff & customers
- Sage advice for new or soon to be restaurant operators
- and a lot more...